Anantapuramu MPEO’s notification released, Good news to those candidates who are looking for the Multi-Purpose Extension Officers recruitment can apply here. Department of Agriculture District Selection Committee Ananthapuramu invites the applicants to apply for MPEO posts on the contract basis during 2017-2018 in Agriculture Department with a consolidated honorarium of Rs. 12,000/- P.M. in Ananthapuramu District. This time 41 posts are released on MPEO.
Anantapuramu MPEO’s Recruitment 2017-18 Released: Apply here @anantapuramu.ap.gov.in
The vacancies notified shall be filled with the candidates, who possess the following qualifications duly following the Rule of Reservation.
Anantapuramu MPEO Age Limit:
- Applicants should have 18 to 40 years age as on 01/07/2017
- 5 Years Age relaxation for SC/ST/BC candidates
- 10 Years for Ex-Servicemen candidates
Anantapuramu MPEO Qualifications:
- Category – I: B.Sc (Ag), B.Sc (Horti) and B.Sc (Dry Land Agriculture)
- Category – II: Agricultural Polytechnic Diploma Holders, Diploma in Seed Technology/ Plant Protection/ Organic Farming ( Recognized by ANGRAU)
- Category – III: Diploma in Horticulture
- Category – IV: Science Graduates with specializing in Botany
Candidates in the local study of 4th to 10th class in Ananthapuramu district need to produce Study Certificate.
The Committee will commence the selection first from among the applicants in the first category. If the sufficient number of candidates is not available, the Committee will select the candidates from among the applicants in next category.
Anantapuramu MPEO Selection Process:
Candidate will be selected based on the merit score of Education as 80% and 20% on Interview performance.
Documents required for Anantapuramu MPEO:
- Date of Birth (SSC Certificate)
- B.Sc (Ag0) / B.Sc (Hort) / B.Sc ( Dry Land Agril (Voc) Diploma in Agril. Polytechnic / Marks Transcript)
- Diploma in Horticulture
- B.Sc (BZC) marks transcripts
- Local Candidate Proof (Study Certificate) ( 4th to 10th Class)
- Nativity Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Valid Employment Registration Card
Process to apply for Anantapuramu MPEO Recruitment 2017:
In order to submit the application form for the recruitment, candidates need to attest the mentioned documents on or before 22/11/2017 to the Joint Director of Agriculture, Behind Pennar Bhavan, Opp: APCO Bhavan, Ananthapuramu.
Note: If any of the application is received without producing relevant certificates candidates will be treated as invalid and liable for rejection. The Department of Agriculture reserves the right to modify to increase or reduce vacancies or cancel any part or all the vacancies at any time which are notified without any notice, as per the exigencies.
Last Date is November 22, 2017
For more details visit official website www.anantapuramu.ap.gov.in
Contact for more Information
District Revenue Officer, Collector’s Office, Anantapuramu District.
Off.Ph : 08554-275614
Cell.No : 9493188804.