Birth certificate, Death certificate, and Marriage certificate play a vital role in everyman’s life. In olden days people used to fill an application in the birth hospital to get their Birth Certificate. But now you can apply it through online. In case you are worrying how don’t worry we are here to let you how. In this article, we have given instruction on how to apply for Birth Certificate in Maharashtra.
Maharastra government is also inviting online applications for the birth certificate through the official website. Parents have to register their child name for a birth certificate within the 21 days from the date of birth. If parents are unable to fill UP birth certificate application form within 21 days, they have to prescribe charges for registration.
How To Apply for Birth Certificate in Maharashtra – Tutorial
How to Apply for Birth Certificate in Maharashtra:
- First of all, citizens should visit the official website https://www.mahaonline.gov.in/
- Their, the person should select the category “birth certificate”
- Then you need to login or register a new ID to login by using VLE login.
- Fill all necessary information in registration form carefully.
- Now applicants should click on “Register” button.
- After completing your registration process you have to Login by username and password.
- To fill Maharashtra Birth Certificate application form.
- After filling the application form click submit.
- Now, You can download the birth certificate or you can save the file on your device.
How To Register Offline for Birth Certificate in Maharashtra
- First of all, Citizens should visit the official site http://www.indg.in/e-governance/forms/maharashtra/birth_certificate
- There you will get an unfilled PDF page, one should take a print out of it and fill the details such as Subject of application, Token number for form, Date of filling form, Name of applicant (first / middle / last), Complete address of applicant, Contact information of applicant, Information if any other family member is having birth certificate and Declaration form for birth certificate.
- After filling the page, Citizens should submit the application form in Municipal Corporation office or Tehsil.
Documents Required for Maharashtra Birth Certificate
- Resident proof
- Address proof
- Passport size photo
- Hospital name and address
- Birth certificate of parents
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID card
- Ration Card
The Mahaonline is the only website for registration for Maharashtra birth certificate. Do not use or visit any other website and don’t give your personal information to other websites.
Finally, We hope that this article helped you in the best possible way. Thank you for visiting our site. Do keep visiting our site for more information regarding education and other things like this.