Birth certificate, Death certificate, and Marriage certificate play a vital role in everyman’s life. In olden days people used to fill an application in the birth hospital to get their Birth Certificate. But now you can apply it through online. In case you are worrying how don’t worry we are here to let you how. In this article, we have given instruction on how to apply for Birth Certificate in Rajasthan.
Rajasthan government is also inviting online applications for the birth certificate through the official website. Parents have to register their child name for a birth certificate within the 21 days from the date of birth. If parents are unable to fill UP birth certificate application form within 21 days, they have to prescribe charges for registration.
Apply for Birth Certificate in Rajasthan – Tutorial
How to Apply for Birth Certificate in Rajasthan
- First of all, citizens should visit the official website http://pehchan.raj.nic.in/
- Their the person should select the category “जन्म प्रतिवेदन प्रपत्र”
- There you should select the respective category in Birth, Death or Marriage.
- Later you will have to select either registration number or mobile number in the discover column.
- After selecting you should the registration number or mobile number whichever you selected.
- Then you should enter the Captcha code in the box to ensure you are a human.
- Then you should click discover button.
- In the next tab, your respective certificate will appear on your screen. You may download it or you can save it on your device.
Documents Required for Rajasthan Birth Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Resident certificate
- Parents region certificate
- Address proof
- Voter ID card
- Hospital certificate
How To Register Offline for Birth Certificate in Rajasthan
Urban Area: Every Municipality / City Council / Municipal Headquarters is established in the office of Registrar of Birth and Death, so the birth and death information can be received free of cost by giving a birth certificate to the Registrar’s Office within 21 days of the occurrence. For this, the information of the birth in the form-1 and the death of the family in the form-2 is to be filled by the head of the family or his close relative. Birth registration can be done without the child’s name.
Rural Area: Office of the Registrar of Births and Deaths is established at Gram Panchayat Office / Primary Health Center / Community Health Center in a rural area, so the birth and death information was received free of cost by giving the birth certificate to the Registrar’s office within 21 days of the occurrence. can go! For this, the information of the birth in the form-1 and the death of the family in the form-2 is to be filled by the head of the family or his close relative. Birth registration can be done without the child’s name.
Finally, We hope that this article helped you in the best possible way. Thank you for visiting our site. Do keep visiting our site for more information regarding education and other things like this.