CAT is one of the oldest admission test used for getting admission in Management courses. The date of the examination is November 26th, CAT Admit cards will be released on October 18 then CAT Admit Card Download is available online. Most of the famous B-schools consider the CAT score. It is considered that CAT is one of the most difficult MBA entrance exams.
CAT Admit Card Download: CAT Admit Card Out @ iimcat.ac.in
Have you applied for CAT examination? If yes, you can easily get the CAT 2017 Admit Card. You can easily download it online. There was a time when the exam authority used to send the CAT Admit card to the students through the post. But now, they have made CAT Admit Card Download very easy.
Candidates can download their Admit Cards for CAT 2017 from 25th October 2017 from 1 PM to 26th November 2017.
Login to View/Edit/Download Application Form/Admit Card: CAT Admit Card Download
How to download CAT admit card?
There is a step by step procedure of downloading the CAT admit card. Following are the steps you should follow:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of CAT. You can also get the direct link from google.
- You must have the registered credentials for login. All you have to do is insert those credentials and proceed with the login process
- Once you enter all the detail. Click on the login button
- You will see various information within the website. The most important ones will be blinking. Also the word ‘ New’ will be written
- You will find CAT Admit Card Download over there
- You can easily download the PDF format of the admit card
- It is time to get the hard copy of the same. In such a situation, you have to print the downloaded admit card with a print option.
- It is always better to save the soft copy for future use.
- Carry the printed admit card while you go for appearing CAT exam.
- You can also download SNAP Admit Card & NMAT Admit Card online from our website
Information in CAT admit card:
After CAT Admit Card Download, you are not completely done. You have to check the details written in the admit card. Normally the details include the name of the candidate, DOB, CAT registration number, candidate’s category, test system number etc. You have to check thoroughly whether every fact is fine. Once you see any wrong information or the flaws, it will be time to report it immediately to the exam authority. They will change it and reissue your admit card which you must carry.
Instructions to the Candidate appearing for CAT Exam:
1. Print this Admit card on an A4 size paper using a laser printer. Admit Card is valid only if the candidate’s photograph and signature images are legibly printed. Paste the photograph uploaded while registering for CAT at the indicated
place. The Admit Card is to be produced for verification at the time of the test. This Admit card is valid only for the test date and session time as specified above.
2. Candidates should also produce at least one original (not photocopied or scanned) valid (not expired) photo
identification card (such as College ID, Employer ID, Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhar Card,
Identification Affidavit). The candidate’s photograph and signature should be legibly printed and visible on the photo ID card and should match the name on Admit Card. The Photo ID card should not be damaged or smudged.
3. Candidates should report at 7:30 a.m. for the forenoon session and at 1:00 p.m. for the afternoon session. No
candidate will be allowed inside the test centre after 8:45 AM for the forenoon session and post 2:15 PM for the
afternoon session. PwD candidates will get priority entry into the test centre.
4. Candidates are advised to locate their test centre and its accessibility at least a day before the test so that they can reach the centre on time on the day of the test.
5. Only Admit Card & Photo ID Card will be allowed inside the test hall. Nothing else will be permitted.
6. Rough pad and pen will be provided to the candidates for rough work, which will have to be returned after the test. Candidates should clearly write their name and registration number on the rough pad.
7. Mobile phones, electronic gadgets, watches, calculators, stationery items, papers, wallets, goggles or similar such
things will NOT BE ALLOWED inside the test hall.
8. DO NOT wear any jewelry or other items containing metal. Candidates will be asked to remove their footwear before entering the test hall.
9. There is no facility for safekeeping of your personal belongings outside the test hall and we are not responsible for its loss.
10. Candidates attempting to appear for CAT 2017 more than once will be disqualified from CAT 2017.
11. Friends and relatives accompanying the candidates will not be allowed inside the test centre.
12. Candidates need to make their own travel and stay arrangements for attending the test.
13. The admit card is provisional, subject to the condition that the candidate has fulfilled the eligibility conditions like academic qualification, category, PwD status etc. as mentioned in his/her application which is subject to verification in the consecutive stages of the selection process.
14. Request for change of test centre will NOT be entertained.
15. The Test System Number is provided only for the limited purpose of identifying the floor/wing and the computer at the test venue on the day of the test, For any correspondence with CAT Centre you must provide your Registration