Eastern Railway has released the Notification for the Recruitment of Apprentice post for the year 2017. Interested candidates can apply through Online. There are about 863 vacancies in Eastern Railway Department. Candidates have to apply before 7th December 2017.
In this Article, we are providing Additional details such as age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process, pay scale, how to apply and other information are mentioned below. Individuals can also get the application form of Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017 from the link given below.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 / 863 Apprentice Jobs 2017:
The Eastern Railway (ER) was established on 14 April 1952. It provides railway services to the Eastern region of India. Recently it has broadcasted about 863 ITI Apprentice Vacancies for which it is conducting recruitment. It is a very good opportunity for the candidates looking for Railway jobs. Now it releases the Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 for hiring the 732 Apprentices Posts. Candidates can grab this opportunity through this article.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 –
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway|
|Number of vacancies||863 posts|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Starting Date to Apply for RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment||Already started|
|Last Date to send application form||7th December 2017|
|Job Type||Railway jobs|
ER Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017:
Eastern Railway has released the Notification for the recruitment of Apprentice posts. Candidates who are willing to take part in railway department this would be the best opportunity. As per the official notification, there is a total of 863 Apprentice vacancies available in different trades. Interested people can send their applications to this RRC Liluah & Haryana Division Apprentice Recruitment 2017 by following the instructions given on this page.
All the willing candidates should remember that they should apply for one unit only, i.e., either Liluah workshop or Howrah division. The officials have announced that 7th December 2017 is the last date to send the application forms to the Chief Works Manager, Liluah.
Howrah & Liluah Railway Workshop Recruitment 2017:
Eligible can candidates can apply for this jobs without any delay. As the competition is very high Aspirants have to apply before the close date of application i.e 7th December 2017. All the selected candidates of Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017 have to undergo apprenticeship training as per the norms of RDAT/ Kolkata.
In this article, we are providing more details such as Selection process, Application fee, Application Procedure, Training period, etc.
|S.no.||Name of the Division||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Eastern Railway Howrah Division Recruitment 2017:
Candidates should be between 15 years to 24 years as on 01/07/2017. That means, they should not be born before 02/07/1993 and after 01/07/2002. However, the upper age is relaxable for reserved categories as given below.
- 5 years in case of SC/ ST Candidates.
- 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
- For Physically handicapped category – 10 years for UR, 15 years for SC & ST, and 13 years for OBC.
- Aspirants must have passed Matriculation or 10th class under 10+2 education system with a minimum 50% marks from a recognized board or institution.
- Candidates must also hold I.T.I. certificate in the relevant trade affiliated to NCVT.
The candidates are selected according to the merit list. The Eastern Railway Merit List will be prepared separately for Liluah and Howrah division based on the marks obtained in Matriculation/ 10th Class in 10+2 Examination system.
Ater selection process merit listed candidates have to undergo a Medical examination conducted by Indian Railways.
- Rupee 100 /- for General category.
- No fee for PH candidates as well as ST, SC candidates.
Need to pay the application fee of Rs.100 through a crossed postal order in favour of F.A. & C.A.O., Eastern Railway, Kolkata payable to GPO/ Kolkata.
How to Apply for Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017?
- First of all, log in to the official website, i.e., www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
- There on the top of the homepage, click the News & Updates section.
- On mouse hovering, you will find recruitment section; click on it.
- Now search for Eastern Railway Howrah & Liluah Workshop Notification 2017 link.
- Read the notification thoroughly before applying.
- If eligible then download the ER Railway Apprentice Application form 2017 on an A4 size paper.
- Fill the form with correct information in the relevant fields.
- Submit the duly filled application form along with the given documents to the address mentioned below before the deadline.
Documents to be enclosed:
- 2 Self-addressed envelopes of 11″ x 5″ size with a Postal Stamp of Rs. 5/-.
- A crossed Postal Order of Rs. 100/-.
- 2 recent Passport Size Photographs duly signed by the applicant.
- Eastern Railway Call Letter cum Admit Card.
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ ST/ OBC categories.
NOTE: The envelope should be super-scribed as “Application for Liluah Workshop” or “Application for Howrah.
Workshop Personnel Officer,
Eastern Railway (ER),
Liluah, Howrah – 711 204.
Hope you got the complete information regarding Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017.