Jharkhand State Post Matric Scholarship 2017-18 notification released, It’s scheme is to provide the scholarship to the merit students of SC, ST, and OBC Community. It is a good opportunity for those who are not in a situation to go for higher education. This Scholarship scheme is launched by Welfare Department Government of Jharkhand. eKalyan Scholarship will help the students who are planning to study in the Jharkhand state or other states for pursuing higher studies.
Ekalyan Scholarship: Ekalyan Jharkhand Post Matric Scholarship Application
e-Kalyan Post Matric Scholarship has begun from 30th August 2017, Last date to apply for the eKalyan scholarship has been extended to 30th October 2017. Also, we have given detailed information about the procedure to Renew Application for Post Matric Students for the academic year 2017-18. Online Application process is available on the official portal, Before going to register we advise to check detailed information of Post Matric Scholarship. The Welfare Department running various schemes for the welfare of the backward classes and the SC/ST.
e-Kalyan Scholarship Important Dates:
|Application process for eKalyan started||30th August 2017|
|Last Date for colleges to enroll on eKalyan Portal||15th October 2017|
|Application process for eKalyan ends||30th October 2017|
|Last Date to Upload Documents||30th October 2017|
|Distribution of e Kalyan Scholarship||16th October 2017|
|Disbursement of e Kalyan Scholarship||31st October 2017|
|Verification of Application begins||1st November 2017|
|Last Date for verification of scholarship applications||15th November 2017|
eKalyan Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Gender: Any
- Region: Jharkhand Domiciled Students
- Student’s family income of SC, ST should not be more than Rs. 2,50,000 and for OBC Rs. 1,00,000
- Post Matric courses approved by the relevant university board with a duration of 1 year and above
- All Post Matric college in Jharkhand recognized by the Government of Jharkhand/Competent Authority
- Student who admitted under management quota in a college are not eligible for the Post Matric scholarship
Important instructions for students while Applying Ekalyan:
Students are advised to give their AADHAR linked bank account numbers while applying.
Already (earlier) registered students apply application by using your same login and password without register again into our portal.
Upload online issued certificates like Caste,Residential and Income into ekalyan portal.
(The validity of Income Certificate should be from 1 April 2017)
The Students who are taken admission in new courses through lateral entry and already got scholarship in year 2016-17 need to apply for fresh scholarship form for 2017-18 instead of renewal of scholarship form.
(i) The Students who are applied scholarship for MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATION LATERAL (MCA(L)) need to apply fresh scholarship for MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATION(MCA) in 2017-18.
(ii) The Students who are applied scholarship for B.TECH LATERAL (CIVIL) need to apply fresh scholarship for B.TECH (CIVIL) in 2017-18.
eKalyan Scholarship Reward:
Students need to get confirmed about Aadhaar card link to their bank account, Disbursement of the scholarship will be made in favor of same bank account.
- Post-Matric (within the state)
- Tuition Fees
- Maintenance Fees
- Post – Matric (outside the state)
- Tuition Fees
- Maintenance Fees
Students belonging to 2016 academic year need to renew the scholarship by applying to the fresh application. The scholarship is not automatically renewed for the students.
Documents required to apply for eKalyan Scholarship:
- Scan copy of original Residential Certificate
- Scan copy of original Caste Certificate
- Scan copy of original Income Certificate
- Scan copy of original Bonafide Certificate
- Copy of Mark sheet of last exam (self-attested)
- Coloured scan copy of the slip generated after submitting the application
- Students passbook featured with Account Number and IFSC code
The process to fill the eKalyan Scholarship Application Form :
As there is no offline process, Candidates are advised to follow the below-mentioned instructions to fill the e-Kalyan Jharkhand state post matric scholarship for the academic year 2017-18.
- Go to the official website search for Registration using Student Login
- Enter personal details like Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Mobile, Email etc
- In the next step, you will receive user ID and Password, Use them while login to fill the application
- Now Login and upload the scanned documents which are mentioned above
- After uploading save the information furnished
- Finally, take a copy of the output for the future purpose
Rejections of eKalyan Scholarship:
- If the applicant is not the bonafide student of the Jharkhand state
- Non-upload of Caste, Income certificates
- Incorrect caste certificate or Income certificate
- Incorrect course or year of study
- Non – uploading the generated application duly filled and signed by the applicant
If you face any problems during the registration process, Applicant can reach to
Welfare Department, Govt of Jharkhand,
Project Bhawan, Dhruva
Ranchi – 834004
Phone: 91-8409588101, +91-7258010024, 040-23120591, 040-23120592, 040-23120593