Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) officials have recently declared the counseling dates. So, In case you are worrying how this happens and what are the events that will be leading to the counseling. Chill, We are here to give you all the information including counseling Schedule, Procedure, Merit List, Fee and Category wise Cut Off.
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an examination that primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of various undergraduate subjects in engineering and science. GATE is conducted mutually by the IISc and seven IITs on behalf of the National Coordination Board-GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Government of India.
GATE 2018 Counselling
GATE 2018 Counselling Details:
|Exam Conducting Body||IISc and Seven IITs on behalf of National Co-ordination Board|
|Name of the Exam||GATE 2018|
|Commencement of GATE 2018 Applications||April 2018|
|The last date to submit GATE Application form 2018 & Uploading of Documents||May 2018|
|Last date to pay Application fee||May 2018|
|Release of Gate Hall Ticket 2018||January 09, 2018|
|Date of Joint Admission Test for M.Sc||3rd or 4th February 2018|
|Availability of Answer Key||July 2018|
|Declaration of GATE 2018 Result||July 2018|
|Commencement of GATE 2018 Counselling||May 2018|
Step – 1: Filling of Admission Application Form
- Students must apply for admission by filling the Application form for GATE 2018.
- You should fill the form with relevant details and without any errors.
- Check the details carefully before submitting the form.
Step – 2: Fee Payment
- Candidates must pay Counselling Fee in time for the counseling.
- For OC/BC Candidates – Rs. 2000/-
For SC/ST/PWD Candidates-Rs.1500/-
- Candidates can pay the fee by Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card only.
- Candidates must upload the scanned copies of necessary documents.
Step – 3: Accept or Reject Choices
- After getting the Admission Offer, candidates should log in to the Official site.
- You must choose any of the options blinking on the screen as per your priorities.
- You can choose “Accept and Upgrade”, “Accept and Freeze” or “Reject and Quit” options.Be very careful while going through this process.
- As a result of the acceptance of Seat, students should pay ‘Seat Booking Fee’ through online.
Step – 4: Reporting to the Allotted Centre
- The Officials will organize Counselling Process in various rounds.
- Students who are allotted a seat must attend the allocated college.
- Officials will not consider candidate for further process if he/she fails to accept the admission offer,
The exact date and timings of counseling will be updated 10 to 20 days before the counseling so we highly recommend you to regularly visit our site for further details.
Finally, All the best for your counseling. Hope this article helped you.