The banks are organizing various examination on a regular basis. This can be for Clerk or That of Probational Officer (PO). If you are willing to sit for the examination, it’s the to check the official website. Normally, the authority conducts the examination in the month of October/ November every year. Once the examination schedule is finished, the next step they go ahead is IBPS PO Prelims result. It is quite easy to check the IBPS scores. Those can be done online. There are various other ways to check the IBPS PO cut off marks.
IBPS PO Prelims Result Release Date: Check Results @ ibps.in
Question paper of IBPS PO Prelims
The authority sets 200 questions in the IBPS PO Prelims exam. This is based on 5 subjects. The students appearing for the test must be having knowledge on 5 subjects. The questions related to those 5 subjects will be asked by the interviewer. You must know the cut off this examination or else getting the right score as per the expectation will be difficult. There is some negative marking also in the score. There are some questions, which if you answer and becomes wrong can lead to negative marking. Thus, you must be very careful before answering a question. IBPS PO Prelims Results Release Date will be declared online.
Date of IBPS PO Prelims result
You all must be eagerly waiting for the result once the IBPS PO Prelims exam is completed. But, the date is not yet declared. You must constantly visit the website to know the date. The authority will update the same on a regular basis. But, there is a good chance that the IBPS PO Prelims Results Release Date is approaching.
How to check the IBPS PO Prelims Results?
Do you want to have an access to the result? The best way will be through the online portal. Following are the steps:
- You must visit the official website of IBPS at first
- You will get the link ‘online IBPS preliminary result status’
- You need to click on that link
- This will take you to the new page where you will be asked to log in
- Now you must mention your user id as well as password
- You will be asked the DOB along with roll number as password
- There will be captcha which you must mention correctly
- Check IBPS PO Salary Pay Scale & Benefits for 2017-2018 Recruitment.
You will get the result after following above-mentioned steps.