IIFT results: IIFT which is held on 3rd of December 2017 will be released in the month of December. The required information to know your results are your application number and Date of Birth. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade 2018 results can be out in the December 2017 after few weeks after the commencement of the exam. Scorecard will be kept available for the candidates to download for further assistance. After the announcement of results, the short-listed candidates have to appear for Group discussion, Written skills analysis, and personal interview rounds. The score of the candidate in IIFT result plays an important role as the candidate admission depends upon the score obtained in the exam.
IIFT Result 2017: Check IIFT Exam Results Score Card
If the candidate acquires the marks equal to or more than the cut-off marks, then they are selected for further rounds. Further rounds consist of Group discussion, Written skills analysis, and personal interview. Last time, 1973 students were selected among 52,000 candidates applied for the exam. After the completion of all the rounds, final results will be announced with IIFT final selection list.
IIFT Results going to declare on December 28 or December 29,2017.
IIFT Exam Important Dates:
- Date of Exam – 3rd of December 2017
- Declaration of IIFT result: December 28/29, 2017.
- Writing skills analysis, Group discussion, and Personal interview dates – January / February 2018
- Final list of candidates – March 2018
How to check IIFT Result 2017 Online:
- Once the results are released by the IIFT board, They will be kept on the official website.
- The results will be released in the month of December 2017
- Visit the official website of IIFT and find the link which shows IIFT result 2017
- Candidates need to fill the details about him including Roll number and date of birth to log in to the official website
- Fill the required information in respective fields and click on submit button.
- The scorecard will be displayed on the home screen of the device.
- Download the result/scorecard and take a printout of further assistance.
Cutoff marks decided by IIFT Exam in last year results:
The cut-off set by the IIFT to shortlist the candidates in 2017 are as follows:
- For General candidates, the overall score of the candidate should be greater than 48.5 for 100 marks.
- For OBC candidates, the overall score should be greater than 43.5 for 100 marks.
- For SC candidates, the overall score should be greater than 38.5 for 100 marks.
- For ST candidates, the score should be 27.17 or more of 100 marks.
- For PH candidates, the score should be 28.85 or more of 100 marks.