International Institute of Information Technology IIIT Hyderabad Ph.D. admissions are open now, Passionate candidates can now apply for the admissions before November 25 at official website iiit.ac.in.
IIIT Hyderabad Ph.D. Admissions 2018: Apply before Nov 25 @iiit.ac.in
The International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIIT-H) is an autonomous university founded in 1998. It was set up as a not-for-profit public private partnership (N-PPP) and is the first IIIT to be set up under this model in India. The Government of Andhra Pradesh lent support to the institute by grant of land and buildings. A Governing Council consisting of eminent people from academia, industry, and government presides over the governance of the institution.
Eligible candidates for Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programmes in CSE and ECE can apply for the admission program. Specializations courses are Computer Vision, Language Technology, Robotics, Computation Natural Science, Algorithm, Security, VLSI, AI/ML, Data Analytics and Wireless Communication like co-operative communication, next-generation wireless communication, and information flow networks.
- Application Process begins from October 23, 2017
- Last Date to apply November 25, 2017
- Entrance Exam conducts on December 4, 2017
- Interview Date December 6, 2017
- Final Result December 8, 2017
- Spring Semester Registration begins from December 28, 2017
The entrance examination consists of two papers: (No negative marking)
Paper I: General aptitude paper
Paper II: Subject paper
Applicants should have a degree in Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) / Bachelor of Engineering or Masters in Technology (MTech)/Master of Engineering/ Master of Computer Applications (MCA) in Electronics/ Electrical /Computer Science/ Computer Engineering with a consistent and excellent academic record.
We especially encourage applicants with any of the following:
- Candidate should have Good-quality research publications
- Candidate should have Participation in research-oriented projects
- Candidate should have Work experience in R&D labs / Industry
To get qualified in the process candidate need to appear for the written exam and should have good track record during the interview. To be considered directly for the interview, the application must be completed by November 15, 2017. The decision on the same will be intimated by November 24, 2017.
How to apply for IIIT Hyderabad Ph.D. Admissions 2018?
Candidates need to fill the online application which includes Registration Form and Application Form, Income applicants are not allowed.
An application fee of INR 2000 (Non-Refundable) is payable to complete your application process. Payment can be done through Credit Card/Debit Card (Visa/ Master Card) or Net Banking.
Please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
- Please check your “Bulk” or “Junk/Spam” folders also for any missing acknowledgment e-mails.
- Mere registration will not be considered as a submission of the application.
- The application fee is non-refundable under all circumstances.