The IIT officials are about to release the dates of IIT Joint Admission Test for M.Sc (JAM) counseling 2018. In case you are worrying how this happens and what are the events that will be leading to the counseling. Chill, We are here to give you all the information including counseling Schedule, Procedure, Merit List, Fee and Category wise Cut Off.
IIT JAM 2018 is organized by IIT Delhi Exam every year. It is a National level Exam conducted in order to promote admissions to eligible candidates in Post Bachelors and Ph.D. Programmes offered by IITs and IISc. Eligible candidates have registered online from September 02, 2016. The starting date for downloading IIT JAM 2018 Admit Card is 10th January 2018. The Officials have conducted Joint Admission Test for M.Sc on February 12, 2018. The Board will release IIT Joint Admission test for M.Sc Result 2018 on 27th March 2018.
IIT JAM Counselling 2018
IIT JAM Details:
|Exam Conducting Body||Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay|
|Name of the Exam||IIT Joint Admission Test for M.Sc 2018|
|Commencement of IIT JAM 2018 Applications||September 05, 2017|
|Last date to submit IIT JAM Application form 2018 & Uploading of Documents||October 10, 2017|
|Last date to pay Application fee||October 10, 2017|
|Release of IIT JAM Hall Ticket 2018||January 09, 2018|
|Date of Joint Admission Test for M.Sc||11th February 2018|
|Availability of Answer Key||February 2018|
|Declaration of IIT JAM 2018 Result||20th March 2018|
|Commencement of IIT JAM 2018 Counselling||April 2018|
Step – 1: Filling of Admission Application Form
- Students must apply for admission by filling the Application form for IIT JAM Counselling 2018.
- You should fill the form with relevant details and without any errors.
- Check the details carefully before submitting the form.
Step – 2: Fee Payment
- Candidates must pay Counselling Fee in time for the counselling.
- Rs. 600/-.must be paid at the fee for counseling.
- Candidates can pay the fee by Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card only.
- Candidates must upload the scanned copies of necessary documents.
Step – 3: Accept or Reject Choices
- After getting Admission Offer, candidates can log in to Official site.
- You must choose any of the options blinking on the screen as per your choice.
- You can choose “Accept and Upgrade”, “Accept and Freeze” or “Reject and Quit” options.Be very careful while going through this process.
- As an implication of acceptance of Seat, students must pay “Seat Booking Fee” through online.
Step – 4: Reporting to the Allotted Centre
- The Officials will organize Counselling Process in various rounds.
- Students who are allotted a seat must attend the allocated college.
- You must also pay the balance fee in order to proceed with admission procedure.
- If any candidate fails to accept the admission offer, Officials will not consider him/ her for further process.
The exact date and timings of counselling will be updated 10 to 20 days before the counseling so we highly recommend you to regularly visit our site for further details.
Finally, All the best for your counselling. Hope this article helped you.