Infosys is an Indian multinational company with its foundation stone laid in the year 1981. The company was started by N.R Narayana Murthy. He took 6 more engineers at the time of company’s incorporation. Today, this company is worldwide recognized. Companies and individuals seeking for IT and engineering service must approach Infosys. The organization has its branch worldwide. Naturally, it will require good employees. The Infosys Off Campus Recruitment Drive is the best way to select candidates.
Infosys Off Campus Recruitment Drive for freshers 2017 & 2016, 2015 Batches
How to register in Infosys off campus recruitment drive?
There are certain eligibility criteria which everyone must abide before sitting for an interview with Infosys. There is a scope of online registration. You can visit the Infosys portal and go ahead with the Infosys Recruitment Drive registration process. You can also check TCS Off Campus Recruitment Drive for Freshers.
Registration in Infosys off-campus drive
- Visit the official website of Infosys
- You will get the option under the head career. A registration form will appear
- Now, fill in all details of your personal info as well as educational
- Click submit button after completion
- The system will provide a user id and password
- Next time when you wish to get into the site, you can use these details to login
Eligibility criteria for Infosys recruitment
Infosys is a reputed company. Thus, they have a standard. The management may not take in just any candidate and make them work. There is an eligibility criteria list. If you qualify all the points, then only you will be eligible. Following is the list:
- You must have got 75% marks at least in your 10th and 12th standard examination
- The candidates wither should hold the degree or pursue the degree programs like BCA, MCA, MBA, BSC, M. E, M. Tech, B.E etc
- If you have any negative history or active backlogs, the organization will not consider you.
Infosys off campus recruitment process
The recruitment of Infosys takes place in several rounds. Following are the steps:
- Step 1– There will be an online aptitude test. Here you will be asked to show your logical ability, quantitative ability as well as English
- Step 2– Once you qualify the above test, the next step will be the technical interview. The candidates will be asked several questions related to his subject
- Step 3– This is the last and final round. Once you have qualified the technical round, your 80 percent recruitment is done. In the 3rd step, you must face the HR manager. They will speak about your salary and compensation.