IRMA Notification: IRMA or Institute of Rural Management announced notification for Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM) 2017-19 and Fellow Programme in Rural Management (FPRM) 2017. IRMA will conduct entrance test IRMA Social Awareness Test (IRMASAT) in the February month 2018.
IRMA will consider the scores of CAT 2017 / XAT 2018 and IRMASAT 2018 in order to take admissions into 39th PGDRM and 17th Fellow Program in FPRM. Application Process will begin in the October month, Interested candidates can apply for the notification ensure that you are eligible for the notification. Board will release the admit cards in the first week of February month for which exam will be held in the same month.
IRMA notification is OUT. Check out the notification information and exam dates.
IRMA Notification 2018: Apply Online before 3rd week of January
IRMA Notification – Important Dates:
- Online Application begins from Oct 1, 2017
- Last Date to apply for the notification 3rd week of January
- Admit Cards will be issued on 1st week of February
- Exam Date February month
- Group Activity and Personal Interview notification will be released on 3rd Week of February
- Group Activity and Personal Interview will be held in the March month
- Result will be declared on 4th Week of March
- Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university with a Percentage of 50% for General and 45% for SC, ST, and DAP
- Candidate must have appeared for CAT 2017 or XAT 2018
- Candidates who completed their graduation before 05th June 2018 can also apply for the notification
- Candidate must possess a PGDRM from IRMA or Post Graduation or 4 years of professional degree in Engineering, Agricultural Science
- Percentage of 55% at PG and 50% at graduation level
- Candidate must have appeared for CAT 2017 or XAT 2018
Note: IIMs and XLRI have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme of IRMA.
IRMA Application Fee:
Candidates who are planning to apply for the notification or eligible to apply for two programmes using single 1 application form. The fee will be varied with a number of programmes applied by the candidates.
IRMA Apply Mode: Online / Offline
Candidates can apply through online mode from irma.ac.in website after filling personal details, education details etc
To apply in offline mode IRMA 2018 can be obtained from IRMA campus by making payment through Demand Draft DD.
IRMA Selection Process (Admissions 2018):
Selection Procedure for Postgraduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM 2018 – 20)
Selection Procedure for Indian Nationals (PRM 2018 – 2020):
- IRMA will use CAT 2017/XAT2018 and “IRMASAT 2018” scores for admission to PGDRM 2018-20.
- All applicants for IRMA Admissions have to additionally appear for “IRMASAT” – The IRMA Social Awareness Test.
- “IRMASAT” – The IRMA Social Awareness Test will be held in February 2018.
- PGDRM participants are selected on the basis of the above mentioned Admissions Test, Group Activity, and Personal Interview.
- It is compulsory for applicants to appear for CAT 2017 / XAT 2018 and “IRMASAT” of IRMA.
IRMA Mock Test (Sample Test):
You can attempt IRMA Mock Test (Sample Test) through the official link of Online Mock Test provided by IRMA to get familiar with the actual exam interface. You can take IRMA Mock Test here.
IRMA Notification: Admissions Process Related FAQ’s
How will IRMA admit students for PGDRM 2018-20?
IRMA will use CAT 2017 / XAT 2018 and “IRMASAT 2018” scores for admission to PGDRM 2018-2020.
“IRMASAT” – The IRMA Social Awareness Test will be held in February 2018.
IRMA online application portal opens on October 1, 2017.
IIMs and XLRI have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme of IRMA.
What is the Application fees for Indian Nationals?
Application Fees Structure
|General & OBC||Rs.1,400/-|
*dap- differently abled person
How to obtain Application Form from IRMA for PGDRM 2018-20?
a) Apply online and pay through the payment gateway.
b) Take a print out of SBI challan available on IRMA website in the admission link. Make payment at any branch of SBI by using the challan. SBI would then issue a unique ID number. Use this unique ID number and apply online through IRMA website.
c) Printed application material (prospectus, application forms, etc.) may be obtained from Admissions Office, IRMA, Anand – 388 001 on payment of full fees. (All the payments to IRMA should be made in the form of a demand draft favoring IRMA and it should be payable at Anand).
Which bank should be used for making the requisite demand draft?
You can make a Demand draft of any bank from among the list given below payable at Anand.
|Bank Code||Name of the Bank||Bank Code||Name of the Bank|
|01||Allahabad Bank||26||Punjab and Sind Bank|
|02||Andhra Bank||27||State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur|
|03||Axis Bank Limited||28||State Bank of Hyderabad|
|04||Bank of Baroda||29||State Bank of India|
|05||Bank of India||30||State Bank of Indore|
|06||Bank of Maharashtra||31||State Bank of Mysore|
|07||Bank of Punjab||32||State Bank of Patiala|
|08||Canara Bank||33||State Bank of Saurashtra|
|09||Catholic Syrian Bank||34||State Bank of Travancore|
|10||Central Bank of India||35||Surat People Cooperative Bank Ltd|
|11||Corporation Bank||36||Syndicate Bank|
|12||Dena Bank||37||The Anand Mercantile Cooperative Bank Ltd.|
|13||Grindlays Bank||38||The Anand Urban Cooperative Bank Ltd.|
|14||Gujarat State Cooperative Bank||39||The Bank of Rajasthan Ltd.|
|15||HDFC Bank||40||The Federal Bank Limited|
|16||ICICI Bank||41||The Kalupur Commercial Cooperative Bank Ltd.|
|17||Indian Bank||42||The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited|
|18||Indian Overseas Bank||43||The South Indian Bank Ltd.,|
|19||Indusind Bank Ltd||44||The United Western Bank Limited|
|20||Industrial Development Bank of India||45||The Vysya Bank Ltd.|
|21||Jammu & Kashmir Bank||45||UCO Bank|
|22||Kheda District Cooperative Bank Ltd||47||Union Bank of India|
|23||Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.||48||United Bank of India|
|24||Oriental Bank of Commerce||49||United Commercial Bank|
|25||Punjab National Bank||50||Vijaya Bank|
- These are not the branch code of banks.
- How to download (print) SBI Challan from IRMA Website?
SBI Challan is available on our website (https://www.irma.ac.in/) in the admissions link, in the important download section. You may open the file and take a print out of it.
- What are the Test Centres for “IRMASAT” – The IRMA Social Awareness Test?
“IRMASAT” – The IRMA Social Awareness Test will be conducted at the following centers:
Sr. No. Centre Sr. No. Centre Sr. No. Centre 1 Anand/ Changa/VV Nagar 10 Jaipur 19 Varanasi 2 Bangalore / Tumkur 11 Lucknow / Barabanki / Sitapur / Unnao 20 Delhi – NCR (Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida, Greater Noida 3 Bhopal / Vidisha 12 Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Thane 21 Indore / Dewas 4 Greater Kolkata / Kalyani 13 Nagpur 22 Bhubaneswar / Cuttack / Khurda 5 Chandigarh / Mohali / Panchkula 14 Patna / Hajipur / Bihta 23 Thiruvananthapuram 6 Chennai 15 Raipur / Bhilai / Durg 24 Pune / Pimpri Chinchwad / Talegao 7 Coimbatore 16 Aizawl 25 Dehradun 8 Guwahati / Ri Boi / Mirza 17 Ranchi 26 Vishakhapatnam 9 Hyderabad / Rangareddy / Secunderabad 18 Udaipur 27 Kochi / Ernakulam 28 Ahmedabad
IRMA reserve the right to allot a Test Centre other than the one marked by a candidate in case the Centre marked by that candidate is unavailable for any reason.
- Request for change of Test Centres will not be entertained.
This is the examination conducted by the Institute of rural management Anand. You can get the IRMA admit card easily online.
The score achieved in IRMA result is vital to get admission in the suitable institution. Every year this examination is conducted. Check IRMA Previous Years Cutoffs
Follow us soon we will update the official IRMA Notification & IRMA Admit Card date here. Also, you can check complete information of Notifications, Recruitments, Admit Cards/Hall Tickets, Answer Keys and Results.