Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission(JKPSC) has recently issued a Notification for the Recruitment of Assistant professor. candidates who are willing to take part in Jammu Kashmir Higher Education Department can Apply Online. Interested candidates submit the JKPSC online form before last, i.e., 28.11.2017. Go through the article and get the complete details of PSC Jammu and Kashmir assistant professor recruitment 2017 like eligibility, application fee, selection process etc.
JKPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 / 563 Assistant Prof Apply online:
Jammu and Kashmir Public service commission has come up with the latest recruitment notification of JKPSC Assistant Professor Posts in Higher Education Department of the State. Candidates having interest towards teaching can apply for JKPSC Latest Jobs 2017-18.
There are about 563 Vacancies to be filled up. Only JKPSC Online Forms accepted no other means of applications are accepted. Online application forms for JKPSC Asst Professor jobs will be available in official website. After applying through online the applicants need to send the hard copy of application form via registered post/ courier along with some documents to JKPSC address.
For more details such as Address, Dates, Pay scale, Application fee, Vacancies go through the article.
JKPSC Asst Professor Recruitment 2017 Notification:
|Board Name||Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|No. of Posts||563|
|Job Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Online Application forms available from||28.10.2017|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application Forms||28.11.2017|
|Application fee payment Closes on||30.11.2017|
JKPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Eligibility:
The candidate who wishes to apply for Jobs in JKPSC should possess following educational qualification.
- Masters/ PhD degree or its equivalent degree from any recognised university.
- In addition to the above qualification, the applicant must qualify NET/ SET/ SLET conducted by UGC, CSIR, AIU.
JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Age Limit :
Aspirant possing above educational qualification should have following age limit for applying JKPSC Assistant Professor posts as on 01.01.2017.
- Min – 18 years.
- Max – 40 years.
- Govt-Service Candidates – 40 years.
- PWD – 42 years.
- RBA/ SC/ ST/ ALC/SLC Categories – 43 years.
- Ex-Serviceman – 48 years.
Important Dates of JKPSC Assistant Professor Notification 2017-18:
|Advertisement release date||27.10.2017|
|Submission of online application form starts on||28.10.2017|
|Submission of online application form closes on||28.11.2017|
|Payment of Application fee through bank challan closes on||30.11.2017|
Appointed JKPSC Asst Professors in Higher Education Departments will get following pay scale plus a grade pay of Rs. 6000/-
- Rs. 15600/- to 39100/-
Applied Aspirants for the post of JKPSC Asst Professor in Higher Education Department will be selected based on the Merit List. Check the JKPSC Assistant Professor Notification 2017 for complete details regarding the selection procedure.
As per the JKPSC, Assistant Professor Recruitment Notification 2017, interested and eligible candidates need to pay following application fee towards JKPSC Asst Professor Recruitment Exam. This application fee should deposit in J&K Bank branch. For more details check official notification.
- General Category Candidates – Rs. 805/-
- Reserved Category Candidates – Rs. 405/
JKPSC Apply Online Steps:
- Firstly, Open the official website of JKPSC Board, i.e., http://www.jkpsc.nic.in/
- First of all the candidates who are new to this recruitment need to register by clicking on ‘Login’ button.
- Enter the details and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Then click on ‘Sign in’ button. Enter the details and click on ‘Login’ button.
- Now on the home page of JKPSC web portal hover the mouse on ‘Examination’ tab and click on ‘Online Form’.
- Now click on ‘Show jobs’ beside Direct Recruitment posts.
- In next window, a list of posts displayed click on ‘Apply’ button for the post which you would like to apply.
- Fill the application form completely.
- Then upload your Photograph and Signature and click on ‘ Submit’ button.
- After successful submission of application form, a window will open with a link to print e-challan and application form.
- Take the printout of E-challan and deposit the fee in bank.
- Lastly, send the filled application form and e-challan copy along with some documents to the following address through post.
Address to be sent:
J&K Public Service Commission,
Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony,
CLICK HERE FOR:
Follow our site for latest updates regarding JKPSC Recruitment 2017.