:Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 has announced notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer posts. Jammu and Kashmir PSC is inviting applications to fill up 66 vacant posts for Medical Officer (Ayurvedic) and Medical Officer (Homeopathy) in the Department of Indian Systems of Medicines in Health & Medical Education. Interested candidates can apply from 16.11.2017 and on or before 15.12.2017.
In this article, we are going to provide details such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply.
JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017-18:
JKPSC has released the notification for the recruitment of 66 Medical Officers in there Department. Eligible candidates can apply before the last date of submission.
JKPSC medical officer Vacancy:
- Medical Officer (Homeopathy)-16 posts.
- Medical Officer (Ayurvedic)-16 post.
- Total 66 posts
Dear Job Hunters, Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission have released a latest JKPSC Medical Officer Notification 2017 to recruit Medical Officer (Ayurvedic) and Medical Officer (Homeopathy) of Indian System of Medicines in Health & Medical Education Department. According to the JKPSC Recruitment 2017, 66 JKPSC Medical Officer Ayurvedic and Homeopathyvacancies are available. So, candidates who are looking for jobs in Jammu and Kashmir can make use of this opportunity. Online application forms are available in the official web portal of JKPSC Board from 16.11.2017. Hence, Interested aspirants can apply before the last date, i.e., 15.12.2017. For further more details regarding this Notification such as pay scale, vacancies, important dates, etc. follow the article.
Summary of JKPSC MO Recruitment 2017 :
|Jammu Kashmir PSC Recruitment 2017-18 – Overview|
|Board Name||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|Official Web Portal||www.jkpsc.nic.in|
|Advertisement No.||11- PSC (DR-P) OF 2017|
|No. of Vacancies||66|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Exam Center||Jammu and Srinagar|
|Online applications accepted from||16.11.2017|
|Submission of application form closes on||15.12.2017|
|Last date of fee payment||18.12.2017|
- For Medical Officer (Homeopathy) post the minimum qualification for applicants is bachelors degree in Homeopathy recognized by CCIM.
- For Medical Officer (Ayurvedic) the minimum qualification for applicants is Ayurvedic recognized by CCIH/CCIM.
- The minimum age limit for applicants is 18 years.
- The maximum age limit for applicants is 40 years.
- For Physically challenged candidates is 42 years.
Candidates belonging to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories is 43 years, for ex-serviceman is 48 years.
|JKPSC MO Exam Date|
|Advertisement Release Date||15.11.2017|
|Online Application form accepted from||16.11.2017|
|Submission of online Applications closes on||15.12.2017|
|Last date for submission of application fee/ bank challan||18.12.2017|
Selected candidates for above posts will get salary of Rs.9300-34800 with grade pay of Rs.5400/-
Contenders will be selected for JKPSC Medical Officer Ayurvedic and Homeopathy Recruitment based on the following rounds.
- Written Test
- Oral Test
- General category candidates – Rs. 805/-
- Special category candidates – Rs. 405/-
How to Apply for JKPSC MO Recruitment 2017:
- First of all open the JKPSC Board official Website, i.e., www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Click on ‘Login’ displayed on Home screen.
- Now click on ‘Apply’ button against JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017.
- Fill complete details efficiently and click on ‘Submit’ button. Before submitting check cross check the entered details.
- On successful submission of online application form, another window gets open with a link to print e-challan and application form.
- Take the printout of e-challan and deposit application fee in bank.
- Lastly, take the printout of application form for further use.
If any Further queries stay tuned to this page. All the Best.