JNTUK 3-1 Results: The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University of Kakinada will declare the regular as well supplementary examination result of the B.Tech 3-1 for the R13, R10, and R07 batches. JNTUK Board conducted the exams in the month of November and students studying B.Tech under JNTUK had written the examinations. Now the aspirants can check their result here.
JNTUK 3-1 Results: JNTUK 3-1 Sem Reg / Supply Results (r13,r10,r07)
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTU Kakinada) is a public university, located at Pithapuram Road in Kakinada. JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University) was original ‘The College of Engineering, Vizagpatnam’ at the time of its establishment in 1946. JNTUK college has to interact with these colleges to see that the end-semester examinations in all these colleges are conducted in a fair manner, the answer scripts are valued in different spot centers and marks lists are sent to the university to facilitate the processing and announcement of Results.
The college follows a continuous method of evaluation for internal assessment and external mode for end-examinations under the semester system. The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University of Kakinada had held the 3rd year 1st semester B.Tech regular and supply examinations in the month of November for the students. This 3rd-year-semester examination had been written by thousands of students who are studying different courses in the colleges affiliated under JNTUK.
JNTUK B.Tech 3-1 Regular/ Supply Results (R13, R10, R07)
Name Of The Organization: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Of Kakinada
Name of The exam: B.Tech 3-1 regular and supply
Date of Exam: November 2017
Official Website: www.jntuk.edu.in
Process To Check JNTUK B.Tech 3-1 Regular/ Supply Results
- Visit the official website of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Of Kakinada or Manabadi
- Under Academics section click on results link
- Then Click on the link displaying ‘Result of III -I B.Tech. (R10, R07, R13) I Semester Supplementary Examinations November-2017’
- Enter the roll number in the provided box
- Click on search button
- The result page would be displayed
- Download it and save it
For those students who are not satisfied with the marks obtained in the exam can apply for the Revaluation/ Recounting process.
- “-1” in the filed of externals indicates student absent for the respective subject.
- “-2” in the filed of externals indicates student Withheld for the respective subject.
- “-3” in the filed of externals indicates student Malpractice for the respective subject.
Here we will be updating all the information regarding JNTUK Results, Important Notices.
We wish Good Luck to the students. Stay tuned for JNTUK more updates!