Candidates who applied for Maharashtra Police Sub-Inspector (SI) Post can download the Admit Cards/Hall tickets from the official website of Maharashtra police i.e. www.mahapolice.gov.in. The official date of Release of Admit Cards will be notified soon on the website. So, candidates should visit the Maharashtra Police website frequently to get the details of Admit card/Hall tickets.
Admit Cards/Hall tickets are important since it is used for verification process before the exam. So, it is mandatory to carry the admit cards/hall tickets to the examination venue. Below, we have provided more information related to MAHARASHTRA POLICE ADMIT CARD 2017 and also the procedure to download it through the official website.
Maharashtra Police Sub-Inspector (SI) 2017-Admit Card/Hall ticket
Recently, Maharashtra Police Service Commission has released the notification for application of Sub-Inspector posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of Maharashtra Police. Candidates who have applied for the Maharashtra Police Sub-Inspector (SI) Post must clear the written examination. Applicants need to download Maharashtra Police Sub-Inspector Exam Admit Card/Hall Ticket from the official website. Because it is mandatory to carry the hard copy of the admit card to the examination venue.
In order to download the admit card, you must enter the application number or roll number along with the Date of Birth which was disclosed in the application form. Candidates who are appearing for the Maharashtra Police Sub-Inspector Exam can access or download the Admit cards/Hall tickets before 1-2 weeks from the exam date. The important dates related to the exam and information related to admit card/hall ticket of Maharashtra Police Sub-Inspector Exam is discussed below.
Important Dates of Maharashtra Police Sub-Inspector (SI) Exam 2017:
- Admit card release date will be updated soon.
- Exam Date – 5th November 2017
Details on Admit Card/Hall tickets:
- Name of the Candidate
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Exam Date
- Exam Timings
- Name of the Exam Centre
- Address of Exam Centre
- Signature of the candidate
- Important instructions to be followed during the exam
Steps to download the Admit card/Hall ticket @ mahapolice.gov.in:
- Open the browser.
- Type the website link of Maharashtra Police in the URL.
- You will be directed to the Home Page of Maharashtra Police website.
- You will be able to view the link to download the Maharashtra Police Sub-Inspector Admit Card 2017.
- Click on the link to download the Admit card/Hall ticket.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you need to enter the Application number/Roll number and Date of Birth in the required fields.
- Click on Submit button.
- The Admit card of Maharashtra Police Sub-Inspector Written Exam will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of it as it is mandatory to carry it to the examination venue.
Candidates who fail to carry the Admit card/Hall ticket to the examination will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall. So, make sure that you carry the admit card/hall ticket on exam day.
All the Best!!!