NTRUHS University Fees Course: Dr. NTR University of Health Science is a state-wide University which provides the education, training, and research in allopathic and Indian systems of medicine, Dentistry, and Nursing. The university offers various courses and conducts the exams accordingly.
DR.NTR University of Health Science has begun its functions on November 1, 1986, and started improving its objectives and standards of the medical education in Andhra Pradesh, Maintenance of uniform curriculum in all the affiliated colleges, Conduction of a good quality basic and applied research, to arrive at solutions to the health needs of the people of Andhra Pradesh. The University advocates and promotes improvisation of available natural resources for preparation of medicines for the cure of human ailments by using ancient Indian systems of medicine, allied health sciences like dentistry, physiotherapy, nursing, paramedical sciences. Apart from these, veterinary sciences.
NTRUHS University Fees Course:
NTRUHS UG Admission 2017
- In order to take admissions into NTRUHS UG Admission for B.Sc. Nursing of 4 years, Candidates need to pay a fee for Rs. 1050 (Rs. 850 for SC/ST).
- To take admission to BUMS, Candidates need to secure an average minimum of 50% marks in the entrance exam
- For SC/ST there are no qualifying marks in the entrance exam
How to apply for BUMS Programme?
Visit the university website
Check the notification and pay the application fee of Rs. 1050 for SC/ ST Rs.850 which is paid online
For BHMS & BAMS programme follow the process:
- Visit the AP EAMCET website
- Do the registration and pay the fee of Rs. 350/-
- Check the details carefully before submitting
- Print the application form and attach the photograph
- Get the hard copy signed by Gazetted officer
NTRUHS DM and M.Ch Admission 2017:
Super specialty programmes DM and M. Ch will consider the students based on their performance in the university entrance exam, For which students need to pay Rs. 4000 and for SC / ST Rs.3700/-.
Application Procedure for M.Phil. & Ph.D. in Pharmacy:
- One can get the application form for the exam on the university website
- Candidates need to submit the research proposal draft of the research in the given time duration
- Now attach 2 recent passport size photos to the application form and also attest required documents
- Pay the registration fee or Rs. 5000/- as Demand Draft in favor of ‘Registrar, Dr. NTR.
- UHS payable at Vijayawada’. The payment can be done via any branch of a National Bank.
- The application form and the required documents should be posted to the address mentioned below: