Odisha NTSE Admit Card: The Odisha state level Talent exam by name NTSE/NMMS is going to be conducted on 5th of November 2017. The main aim of this exam is to identify the talented candidates and support/encourage them by providing scholarships to the selected students. The students who perform well in this exam will be provided with a scholarship. This exam is going to be conducted on November 5th, 2017(Sunday). So, students who have applied for this exam can download the hall ticket or admit card before the examination date. Admit card/hall ticket is mandatory to be eligible to write the exam.
Odisha NTSE / NMMS Scholarship Exam Admit Card 2017-2018
This exam is conducted by SCRET. As it is mentioned above that this exam is conducted to identify the talented students, there will be good rewards for the students who perform well in this examination. After the conduction of exam, a total of 118 students will be selected from all the candidates who have appeared for the exam. These candidates will participate in the National Talent search examination. Students studying in 10th class can appear for this exam who are studying in recognized schools located in the state of Odisha. A total of 3314 students will be selected from NMMS exam from the students who are studying in class 8.
Odisha NTSE/NMMS 2017-2018 Important Dates:
- The application process for this exam has started from 1st of October 2017 and ended on 25th of October 2017. So, students who have applied for this exam are suggested to download the admit cards as they are available online. Only a few days are left for the exam. So, download the admit card and be prepared for the upcoming exam.
- This exam is going to be conducted on 5th of November 2017 i.e upcoming Sunday.
General Instructions For the Students Who Have Applied For NTSE Exam:
- Affix a photograph attested by the Head of the institution at the Right-hand top of the admit card before the examination.
- The NTSE exam will be conducted in 2 sessions. They are from 11.00 am to 12.30 pm and 2.00 pm to 3.30 pm.
- Reach the examination hall at least half an hour before the examination.
- No electronic device is allowed into the examination hall. So, we suggest you not to take any of such devices to the exam.
- Each correctly answered question in the OMR Answer sheet will be awarded 1 mark.
- Do not write the name and other details on the OMR sheet without invigilator’s order.
- Follow the invigilator’s instruction during the exam to avoid any issues.
- Hand over the OMR sheet to the invigilator without fail after the completion of the exam.