Punjab State Power Corporation Limited – PSPCL is a power generating & Distribution Organization of Government of Punjab, it plays important role in the maintenance of Punjab Government Plans for the electrification PSPCL and now it is looking for the young and Dynamic aspirants with the Brilliant Academic Record for various vacancies. This time board released notification for PSPCL ALM – Assistant Lineman Post in order to fill the 2800 vacancies.
Vacancy Details: Aspirants interested can check the vacancy details on the official notification which is provided below.
PSPCL ALM Recruitment: Apply for Assistant Lineman 2800 Posts
Punjab State Electricity Board (PSEB) was a statutory body formed on 1-2-1959 under the Electricity Supply Act.1948. Subsequently with the re-organization of the erstwhile State of Punjab under the Punjab Re-organization Act 1966 this form came into existence w.e.f. 1st May 1967.
Name of the Organization: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited ( PSPCL)
Name of the Post: Assistant Lineman
Official Site : www.pspcl.in
Job Category: State Government
Job Location: Punjab
Number of Vacancies: 2800 Posts
PSPCL ALM Age Limit:
- Maximum Age limit is 42 years and Minimum Age limit is 18 years
- Upper age relaxation as per the rules of state government
PSPCL ALM Educational Qualifications:
- Minimum qualification for PSPCL Recruitment 2017 Lineman is Diploma / Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Candidate should have done 2 years apprenticeship in the trade of lineman
- Candidates who have 2 years apprenticeship in PSPCL/PSTCL or PSEB will be given preference
PSPCL ALM Selection Process:
Candidates who clear both the rounds will be selected as Assistant Lineman in Punjab State Power Corporation Limited.
PSPCL ALM Application Fee:
- Unreserved Category: Rs. 500/- (Application fee Rs. 450 + Bank charges Rs. 50).
- SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 200/- (Application fee Rs. 150 + Bank charges Rs. 50).
- PWD category: Rs. 300/- (Application fee Rs. 250 + Bank charges Rs. 50).
Important Dates to Remember:
- PSPCL Official Notification: Notified soon
- Initial date to apply for PSPCL Lineman: notified soon
- Closing date to submit PSPCL Online application: notified soon
Process to apply for PSPCL ALM Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of Punjab State Power Corporation Limited www.pspcl.in
- Search for Recruitment section
- Look for PSPCL Assistant Lineman Notification 2017-18.
- Now go through with the notification
- Fill the application form after entering all the mandatory fields
- Now do the fee payment also you can pay using SBI bank challan
- Upload all the required documents in the mentioned format
- Check the required information before going to submit the application form
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future use.