Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is has released the Notification for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2017. The application process will probably start in the Month of October 2017. This is definitely a good news for the candidates who want to make their career in Police Department. All the eligible and interested candidates should fill the online application through the official website of Rajasthan Police i.e. http://www.police.rajasthan.gov.in/.
More information related to Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Notification, Registration & application process and Exam Dates are provided below in detail.
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Notification:
Recently, Rajasthan Police Service Commission (RPSC) has released the Notification for Recruitment of Constables. All the details related to Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment such as Vacancies, Educational Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, etc are summarized below.
There are total 5500 vacancies for the Constable Post in Police Department. There is no official announcement regarding the vacancies. According to the news, the Rajasthan Police Service Commission (RPSC) is supposed to release the notification for 5500 Constable posts. There will be Reservations for Female, PWD, Ex-Servicemen Candidates. 5500 is a huge number so interested candidates are advised to work hard to grab the opportunity.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th or 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from the recognized board.
- Age Limit: 18 – 23 years
- Age Relaxation: OBC candidates will get 3 years of extension in maximum age limit and SC/ST candidates will be provided with an extension of 5 years. The reserved category candidates of other states won’t get any age relaxation.
Registration and Application Process:
All the eligible candidates can apply for the Constable post. Before applying for the post, you need to register with required details. Candidates are suggested to check the eligibility criteria before proceeding for registration/application process. You need to fill the application form in online mode through the Rajasthan Police website. The online application is expected to start from October 2018.
Steps to Fill the Online Application Form:
- Open the browser.
- Type the link in the URL.
- Click on the “Careers” Section.
- You will be able to see the Rajasthan Police Constable Notification 2017.
- Click on the Notification link and read all the details related to the recruitment such as Vacancies, Educational Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, etc.
- If you are eligible and interested then proceed to the Registration by clicking on the Apply Online Link.
- Enter the required details to register and proceed to fill the application form.
- Fill the application form with the necessary details in required fields. (The details provided by you should be valid)
- Pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- Check all details before clicking on “Submit” button.
- After checking the details and click on Submit button.
- Take the printout of application form for future use.
- For General and OBC candidates: Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST (Only for Bonafide of Rajasthan): Rs.350/-
|Announcement of Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Notification||October 2017|
|Starting Date of Online Application||October 2017|
|Ending Date of Online Application||Will be notified soon|
|Downloading the Admit Card||Will be notified soon|
|Exam Date||Will be notified soon|
We hope that information provided above will be helpful for you.