Different people go for various types of jobs. Normally, they are inclined towards the secured job. If you can get a chance railway job, it will be good for your future. The entrance exam is conducted by the authority. You can now check the official website for the RRB NTPC Recruitment Notification Info. You will get the notification in the month of September 2017. The exam date will be in November. This year, there will be a vacancy of 2.5 lakh in railways.
RRB NTPC Recruitment Notification 2017 – 2.5 Lakh Posts @ Apply Online
There are various categories of positions mentioned in RRB NTPC Recruitment Notification Info. Following are some of the technical popular categories.
- Ticket clerk
- Station Master
- Ticket collector etc.
Other higher positions
You can now get yourself enrolled in higher positions in railway recruitment board. If you have higher qualification or you are a fresher, you can easily apply for the following positions:
- Senior timekeeper
- Commercial apprentice
- Enquiry cum reservation clerk
- Loco pilot
- Gang man
- Assistant station master, etc
Eligibility criteria for RRP NTPC recruitment
In order to get an appropriate job in the railway department, you need to have eligibility. As per the RRB NTPC Recruitment Notification Info, the eligibility criteria for recruitment is stated. Following are some of the information:
- Age limit– There is a lower age limit as well as the higher age limit of various positions under the railway recruitment board. The candidates willing to apply must have a minimum of 18 years and maximum of 32 year age.
- Educational qualification– Different post demands different types of pass out candidates. If you are going for lower positions, like a lineman, gang man, clerk etc., you must have H.S pass out. For higher positions like officer’s level, you need to complete a degree from recognized university. The position in managerial level is amply but requires master degree holder and prior experience.
- RRB NTPC Cutoffs have been updated. check out the RRB NTPC Cutoffs of 2017 and previous year cutoffs here.
How to apply for RRB NTPC?
There is step by step procedure to apply. You can get the physical form from a concerned outlet or can easily get it downloaded online. Following are the steps:
- Visit the website indianrailways.gov.in/
- Go to homepage and click recruitment option
- You will get the option for region selection. Select it
- You can see option ‘ online application’
- New registration link will be for the first time candidate
- Fill the details and press submit option.