Why people show more interest in bank job of SBI because it has attractive features which are the worlds biggest bank of India. SBI offers an attractive package for the entry level candidates who are willing to start their career in SBI bank as Junior Associates in Clerical Cadre. Check out the SBI Clerk Salary including allowances, Perks, and other benefits.
SBI Clerk Salary: Pay Scale, Allowances, Perks & Other Benefits
SBI stands first in the banking sector which also offers additional increments. Go through with the post for SBI Clerk, Allowances.
The salary structure of SBI Clerk Junior Associate is 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540.
As per the notification from SBI bank the payment of employee at Metro will be Rs 20,950 per month.
SBI Clerk salary in Class Y cities: Rs. 20,000/-
SBI Clerk salary in Class Z cities: Rs. 19,000/-
Allowances given by the SBI bank for Junior Associates in clerical cadre are:
- Dearness Allowance – DA is part of the package which is confirmed based on the cost of living for the employee.
- Housing Facility- SBI will provide homes on lease to their employees at their work location
- Junior Agricultural Associates
- SBI Clerk Salary also includes various perquisites like Furniture Allowance, House Maintenance Allowance, Books & Magazine Allowance, Briefcase Allowance, Reimbursement of Telephone Bills etc.
- Travel Policy: Bankers also offers its employees about travel opportunities.
- Medical Advantage: 100% medical benefits are offered to SBI employees and for their family members, it provides 75% of medical reimbursement.
- Reliable interest rates: Employees have the advantage to take any large asset or any kind of loan at reasonable interest rates.
- Check out the SBI Clerk Cutoffs of Previous Years on our website.
CLASS X Cities for Clerk post:
Hyderabad, Delhi, Bengaluru, Greater Mumbai, Chennai, and Kolkata.
CLASS Y Cities for Clerk post:
Vijayawada, Warangal, Vishakhapatnam, Guntur, Guwahati, Patna, Chandigarh, Durg-Bhilai Nagar, Raipur, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Jamnagar, Bhavnagar, Vadodara, Surat Faridabad, Srinagar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Dhandbad, Ranchi, Balgaon, Hubli-Dharrwad, Mangalore, Mysore, Kozhikode, Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram, Gwalior, Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Amravati, Nagpur, Aurangabad, Nashik, Bhiwandi, Pune, Solapur, Kolapur, cuttack, Bhubneshwar, Amritsar, Jalandar, Ludhiana, Pondicherry, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Salem, Trippur, Coimbatore, Madurai, Dehradun,Moradabad, Meerut, Gaziabad, Aligarh, Agra, Bareily, Lucknow, Kanpur, Allahabad, Gorakhpur, Varanasi
CLASS Z: all remaining cities will come under Z city category.
IBPS Clerk recruitment notification is released recently. Are you willing to apply for IBPS Clerk recruitment? Check out the IBPS Clerk recruitment notification here. Looking for changed pattern of IBPS Clerk? Check out the new pattern of IBPS Clerk
Stay tuned to our website, we will give first on net information on bank exams updates.