The SSC CGL exam is being held and the tier 1 level is complete now and the results are yet to come. This is a graduate level test and the competition is quite fierce and there are many aspirants. The number of candidates appearing is also very high and therefore the competition has become even more fierce. The SSC CGL tier 1 result is also yet to come and it is a qualifier test. Candidates can download SSC CGL Tier 2 Admit Card after SSC CGL Tier 1 result declaration. There are many who want to know about SSC CGL cutoffs because then they can predict how much chances do they really have. The cut-offs for SSC has gone up in the past years and it tells about the level of competition that you will have to face. This test is a national level test and it is being conducted on a huge scale and the jobs are quite good also. In such a competition you have to stand out and it is always tough to do it.
SSC CGL Cutoffs Tier 1 & Tier 2 2017 & Previous Years Cutoffs:
As we all know that there are four stages in the test. The cut-off for un-reserved, OBC, SC, ST, OH, VH, HH and Ex-S is also different.
- SSC 2016 Cut-off for the general category was 536 marks in Tier 1 + Tier 2(paper 1+2+4).
- The cut-off for OBC was 493.75. In SC category 454 was the cut-off.
- For the ST category, the cut-off was 427.
- The officially handicapped had a cut-off of 411.
- Then the HH had 411 marks as a cut-off.
SSC Tier 2 cut-off for ASO and assistant in MEA are also known.
- The general category had 449 marks as the cut-off and these marks were Tier 1 + Tier 2 (Paper 1+2).
- The SC had 389 marks as a cut-off.
- ST had 370 marks.
- OBC category had 424.5 marks.
- Officially handicapped people had 366.5 marks as a cut-off.
- HH category individuals had 262 marks.
All these cut-offs show that the competition is stiff regardless of the category. The SSC CGL has gained a lot of popularity among college graduates and they prepare well for the exam. This exam tests your various skills and abilities. The different topics such as statistics, general awareness, finance, and economics are included in the syllabus and therefore good preparation is required for such an exam. SSC 2017 results will be out in April 2018 and until then the preparation should not stop because there are total four test stages.
Related Search Terms:
ssc cgl cut off tier 1 2017
ssc cgl expected cut off 2017 tier 1
ssc cgl tier 2 cut off 2017
cgl cut off for income tax inspector
ssc cgl cut off 2016 tier 1
ssc cgl 2016 expected cut off tier 1
ssc cgl 2016 cut off tier 2
ssc cgl cut off discussion