In this article, we are going to give a clear understanding of the SSC CPO 2018 notification including Application, Exam Pattern, Exam dates, and Eligibility criteria etc. This is the much-awaited examination conducted by SSC. Lakhs of candidates compete for this examination every year. This notification is to recruit eligible candidates for the posts of sub-inspectors in BSF, ITBP, CISF, CRPF, SSB, Delhi Police, and as assistant sub-inspectors in CISF. The candidates who have completed their graduation in any stream are eligible to appear for this exam. Read this article, to know the details on Application form dates, Exam pattern, Examination dates, and eligibility criteria etc. Visit this website regularly for any important updates on this notification.
SSC CPO 2018 Application Form Availability online :
Candidates can apply for this notification only through online mode. Candidates need to visit this website/official website of SSC to know the details of application form availability. When you visit the official website of SSC, you can find a link named SSC CPO Online Application Form. Click on the link to apply for this recruitment notification. As the exam is written by lakhs of candidates, candidates are suggested to start their preparation now itself to compete for the posts.
SSC CPO 2018 Exam Details:
- Name of the organization conducting this exam – Staff Selection Commission.
- Name of the exam – SSC CPO SI Notification 2018.
- Name of the post- Sub-inspector in CAPF & Delhi Police & ASI in CISF.
- Qualification required- Graduation.
- Age limit – 20-25 years.
- Selection mode – Tier 1, Physical exam, followed by Tier 2
- Application mode – Online
- Last date to apply – yet to be released
- Official link of SSC- www.ssc.nic.in.
SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university
Age limit: Candidate should be in between 20-25 years of age on the date of examination.
- OBC – 3 years
- ST/ST – 5 years
- Ex-serviceman(General)- 3 years
- Ex-serviceman(OBC) – 6 years
- Ex-serviceman(SC/ST) – 8 years.
- For Domicile of Jammu& Kashmir (general) – 5 years.
- For Domicile of Jammu & Kashmir (OBC) – 8 years.
- For Domicile of Jammu & Kashmir (SC/ST) – 10 years.
SSC CPO 2018 Selection Process:
This examination is conducted in various phases. Candidates who qualify in one round will be allowed to appear for the next round. the various phases are as follows:
- Tier-1 exam
- Physical examination to check physical standards.
- Tier-2 exam
- Documents verification.
- Release of merit list
SSC CPO Application Fee:
Candidates from General/ OBC need to pay Rs.100 for applying for this notification. Candidates from SC/ST and female candidates need not pay any fee.
Also, Check :
If any candidate passes through all these rounds and gets his name in the merit list, they will be offered a pay scale of Rs.35,400 – Rs.1,12,400 depending upon the job.
SSC CPO 2018 Important Dates:
All the details on the dates of the notification will be updated as soon as SSC releases the Dates of the notification. Candidates are suggested to visit this site regularly for all the updated information.
- The date for the release of notification – updated soon.
- Starting date for application form starting date – updated soon.
- Last date for application form – updated soon.
- The date for issue of admit card – updated soon.
- The date of SSC CPO Tier-1 exam- updated soon.
- The date for physical exam – updated soon.
- The date of release of results – updated soon.
- Final Merit list release date – updated soon.
How to Apply For The SSC CPO 2018 Notification:
Candidates are suggested to follow the given procedure to apply for the SSC CPO 2018 notification. The steps are as follows:
- Candidates interested in applying for the job are suggested to visit the official website of SSC at http://www.ssc.nic.in/
- Check for SSC CPO recruitment notification on the website and click on it.
- You will be redirected to a page where you can apply online for SSC CPO 2018.
- Wait until all the information is loaded and then check all the important notes which are present on that page including eligibility criteria etc.
- Once go through all the points for applying for the SSC CPO 2018 notification.
- Now, fill the form with appropriate details in respective fields.
- Once you finish filling all the required information, click on submit button.
- Upload the scanned documents which are required for the application.
- Finally, if you are a candidate who needs to pay the fee, then pay the fee by any online fee payment available to you.
- Check whether all the details are entered correctly.
- Click on submit button and download the application copy.
- Take a print out of the copy for further use.
SSC CPO 2018 Exam Pattern:
Candidates who are willing to know the exam pattern of SSC CPO 2018 can view the content of this article for a clear explanation of the exam pattern. SSC CPO 2018 Tier-1 exam will be conducted with the following contents.
- Part A: It consists of 25 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning concepts. Marks allotted for this part is 50 marks.
- Part B: It consists of 25 questions on General awareness topics. Marks awarded for this part is 50 marks.
- Part C: This part consists of 25 questions on Quantitative aptitude. A total of 50 marks will be awarded for this part.
- Part D: It consists of 25 questions on English comprehension. %0 marks are allotted for this part.
So, a total of 100 questions are present in this paper. Total marks will be for 200. This is an online examination conducted in Objective type. The total time duration of the exam is 2 hours. So, plan according to the time. You will be deducted 25% of marks for each question if you answer them wrong.
SSC CPO 2018 SI Exam Dates:
When the details are released by the SSC, we will update the information on this website. So, candidates are suggested to visit this page regularly for all the updates on SSC CPO 2018 notification.