Staff Selection Commission commonly known as SSC has released SSC JE 2018 Notification on 20th October 2017 for the recruitment of candidates for Junior Engineer Posts (Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical). Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for the SSC JE 2018 by filling the application form in online mode through the official website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in.
SSC JE 2018 Notification: Tier 1 Application Form, Exam Date & Pattern
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has notified JE posts for different government departments. The SSC provides various Junior Engineer (JE) posts in Mechanical, Civil, and Electrical department. All the Eligible candidates can fill the online application form for SSC JE for their favorable post. More details about the SSC JE 2018 Recruitment Notification such as eligibility criteria, SSC JE 2017 Online Application Form, exam dates, and exam pattern are provided below.
SSC JE 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are willing to apply for SSC JE 2018 should have the following qualification:
- Junior Engineer (Civil), CPWD – B.E/B.Tech/ Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical), CPWD – B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Civil), Department of Posts – B.E/ B.Tech/ Three years Diploma in Civil engineering from an institution recognized by the Central Government or State Government.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical), Department of Posts – B.E/ B.Tech/ Three years Diploma in Electrical engineering from an institution recognized by the Central Government or State Government.
- Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical), Central Water Commission – B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical), MES – B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering OR Three years Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute and with two years work experience in electrical/mechanical engineering works.
- Junior Engineer (Civil), MES – B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering OR Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute and with 2 years work experience in civil engineering works.
- Junior Engineer (QS&C), MES – B.E/ B.Tech / three years Diploma in Civil engineering from a recognized University/Institute OR Passed an Intermediate examination in Building and Quantity Surveying (Sub Divisional-II) from the Institute of Surveyors (India).
SSC JE 2018 – Application Form
Candidates who are eligible can fill the Online Application form of SSC JE 2018 through the official website of SSC. Candidates need to register before proceeding for the application. Check out the below steps to apply online for SSC JE post.
Visit the official website of SSC.Steps to Apply Online:
- Click on Apply Tab.
- Click on JE.
- A link will be provided for applying online, click on that.
- You need to register first.
- Proceed to fill the online application form using the Registration ID and password generated.
- Fill the details and Submit the application form.
SSC JE 2018 – Important Exam Dates
|Release of Online Application Form||21st October 2017|
|Last Date for Application||17th November 2017|
|Release of Admit Card||December 2017|
|SSC JE Tier 1 Exam Date||5th to 8th January 2018|
SSC JE 2018 – Tier 1 Exam Pattern
SSC JE Tier 1 Exam is a computer based test which is conducted for 2 Hours.
|Subject||No.of Questions||Maximum marks|
|General Intelligence Reasoning||50||50|
General Engineering (Civil & Structural)
General Engineering (Electrical)
General Engineering (Mechanical)