TCS is the big name in IT and engineering career. The organization is taking fresh as well as experienced candidates for a variety of positions. According to the officials at TCS, mega off-campus recruitment drive will be organized in October 2017. The TCS Off Campus Recruitment Drive in October will be for freshers passing out MTech, BE, MSc, MCA, ME, B-tech etc. All the engineering students passing out in the present year will be allowed to sit for recruitment. If you are from other field but have interest, you can easily walk into sit for the recruitment process.
TCS Off Campus Recruitment Drive for Freshers 2017, 2016, 2015 Batches
Eligibility criteria for TCS off campus drive
The recruitment process can take place in two ways. The first one is called as on campus drive where as other one is off- campus. In an on-campus recruitment process, the interview will be organized in the respective engineering college. The recruiter will visit the college and interview the candidates. The off-campus recruitment process means the interview conducted in the office of the employer, i.e TCS. Following are the eligibility for recruitment:
- The candidates must have a minimum age of 18 years. The maximum age allowed is 28 years
- The educational qualification can be diverse. The students passing out in a different stream of engineering are eligible. For example, TCS off campus recruitment drive will take candidates who have passed out ME, M-tech, BE, BCA, MCA, M.sc etc
- For experience candidate’s recruitment process, the employer will need 3 years of experience.
- The marks obtained is also an important fact. The minimum cut-off for appearing TCS recruitment process is 60% in aggregate.
TCS off campus drive registration
If you are going for an off-campus interview, you need to go through the registration process. The organization has its own official website. You get the registration procedure from the TCS website. The candidates has to visit TCS campus portal at first. Following are the registration process:
- You have to visit the website careers.tcs.com
- The candidates will get several options. Just go to entry-level option and then select fresher. Now click ok.
- You will get a registration number for further processing
There are candidates who have already registered to the website. In such a case you have to take the reference number. It is important to check whether the date of registration is valid.