Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has announced notification of Combined Engineering Services Examination(CESE) Assistant Engineer, Assistant Director, Junior Electrical Inspector Posts. Candidates who are willing to take TNPSC combined service exam can apply before the last date of online submission before the last date i.e 16th December 2017.
For more important details such as Vacancy, Eligibility, Selection Process, How to Apply, etc. of TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination (CESE) 2018 go through the Article.
TNPSC combined Engineering service exam 2017-18/ Apply for 147 posts:
The much waited TNPSC AE Recruitment 2017 Notification was released on 17th November. As per this notification, there is a total of 147 vacancies available for Assistant Engineer, Jr Electrical Inspector, and Assistant Director posts in various departments. candidates can apply for this TNPSC Engineers Exam 2017 from 17/11/2017 by visiting the official website.
TNPSC AE Recruitment Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format before 16th December 2017. Other details Age limit, educational qualification & how to Apply are given below.
Vacancy details of TNPSC Engineers Exam 2017:
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health (Formerly known as Assistant Inspector of Factories)||14|
|2.||Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering)||117|
|3.||Junior Electrical Inspector||03|
|4.||Assistant Engineer (Fisheries Engineering)||13|
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC 2017:
n order to become eligible for the post you are applying for, candidates must have a minimum educational qualification as given in the official notification. The age limit is also an important factor to become eligible. It is the responsibility of a candidate to check eligibility before applying. So, check the Eligibility Criteria for TN Combined Engineering Services Exam 2017-18.
Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering):
( i) B.E. (Agriculture) or B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or B.Sc., (Agricultural Engineering).
(ii) B.E. (Mechanical) (or) B.E. (Civil) (or) B.Tech (Automobile Engineering) or B.E. (Production Engineering) or B.E.(Industrial Engineering)
Assistant Engineer Fisheries Engineering :
Must Possess a Degree in Civil Engineering awarded by any University recognized by the University Grants Commission or A pass in section A and B Examination(AMIE) in Civil Engineering Branch conducted by the Institution of Engineers (India) and practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year.
Junior Electrical Inspector (Electrical Inspectorate):
A Degree in Electrical EngineeringProvided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to those who have undergone apprenticeship Training under the Government of India Scheme or the State Government
Apprenticeship Scheme for one year.
Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health :
A Degree in Mechanical or Production or Industrial or Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Textile Technology.
The general category candidates should not have completed 30 years as on 01/07/2017. There is no age limit for the candidates belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes. Whereas for the Ex-servicemen, the maximum age limit is 48 years.
- Written exam.
- Oral test in the shape of Interview.
- One Time Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.200/-
Note: Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration system within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
Important dates of TNPSC Recruitment:
- Date of Notification: 17.11.2017
- Late for submission of applications: 16.12.2017
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank(State Bank of India or Indian Bank): 19.12.2017
Steps to Apply online:
- First of all, Candidates are required to log on to the TNPSC official website, i.e., www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net
- Click on Apply Online link to fill the application form of TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2017.
- Now select the name of the post or service for which you want to apply.
- Navigate to registration button and complete the registration process. A unique Id will generate on the screen.
- If you already have Unique ID, then enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary
- Upload necessary documents such as latest photograph and signature as per the specifications are given in the notification.
- Verify all the details once and click on submit button.
- Finally, take a printout of TNPSC CESE Application form for future reference.
Hope we provided good information regarding TNPSC. Candidates start preparation right now. ALL THE BEST.