Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is all set to release the notification on village administration officers (VAO) in a couple of days. In this article, we are providing you with the details about the Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus and Exam pattern for the TNPSC VAO exam which is planned to be conducted in the 2nd week of November 2017.
TNPSC VAO Exam Pattern & Eligibility Criteria:
TNPSC VAO examination is going to be conducted in the 2nd week of November 2017. So, candidates who are willing to appear for this Examination can go through this article to know the Eligibility Criteria.
Candidates should at least completed their tenth standard or equivalent degree to make himself eligible for the TNPSC VAO Examination.
Candidates who are willing to appear for TNPSC VAO examination should be at least 21 years of age by the time of examination to write this exam
TNPSC VAO Exam Syllabus:
Syllabus for the TNPSC VAO exam is simple. If candidates are thorough with the General studies, Basics of Village administration, Aptitude & Mental ability test and basic Tamil/English, then you can clearly go through this examination. The syllabus consists of all these topics. So, it is suggested for the aspirants to prepare well with these topics from respective books.
TNPSC VAO Exam Pattern:
TNPSC VAO exam is an object-oriented exam. The exam consists of 200 multiple choice questions and each question consists of 4 multiple answers out of which only one option is correct.
Total Number Of Questions:
- The exam paper of TNPSC VAO consists of a total of 200 questions in a multiple-choice pattern. 200 questions are divided in the following order:
- Out of 200 questions, 75 questions are from General studies. so, General studies possess approximately 37.5% of the total number of questions.
- 25 questions come from Basics of Village Administration. It is around 12.5% of total questions.
- 20 questions appear in the exam are on Aptitude and Mental ability. So, it is around 10% of questions.
- The remaining 80 questions comes from General Tamil / English.This portion consists of the most number of questions consisting of 40% of the total questions.
- So, depending on your region of strength and the percentage of questions, prepare for the exam in a planned manner.
Time Of The Exam:
A total of 180 minutes (3 hours) is assigned for the exam. So, plan properly to cover all the departments of the question paper for successful completion of the exam.
Candidates are suggested to go through the previous papers and to start practising those papers for time management.