Good news to the candidates those looking for the TS EPASS Renewal Registration/Application Form. Students who passed in matriculation to pursue post matric studies like Intermediate, ITI, Polytechnic, Professional Courses, Graduate and Post Graduate courses, Ph.D. etc can apply for the scholarships. Students whose family income is less than 1 lakh rupees can apply for the Fee Reimbursement scheme is eligible.
Telangana EPASS Fresh Registration/Application Form 2017-18
Here the candidates can check information related to Telangana Epass Scholarships Fresh, Renewal applications, Telangana Epass Scholarship Status, Telangana Epass Scholarships Apply Online, Last date for Telangana Fresh, Renewal Applications.
Just simply follow the instructions given below before going to apply for the Telangana Epass fresh & renewal scholarships. Candidates those pursuing their B.Tech/ B.Tech Lateral Entry / M.Tech. / MBA courses will find all the details like Documents Required, Procedure to apply, Important dates from below for applying for Epass fresh & renewal scholarships. You can also check AP EPASS Application Status Application form. Also, candidates can check the process for the new registrations for Telangana Epass Postmatric Scholarships for the academic year 2015 to 2016 can find all the related details from below.
Documents required to apply for the TS Epass Fresh Application:
- Seat Allotment Letter (Xerox copy)
- Aadhaar card (Xerox copy)
- SSC Memo (Xerox copy)
- Intermediate Memo (Xerox copy)
- On-line Application Hardcopy
- Original Income Affidavit for renewal candidates (Signed by the student and Parent)
- Income certificate obtained after 01-04-2015 for fresh candidates (Mee Seva Original).
- Bank Pass Book first page (Showing student name, Bank A/C Number & IFSC code of the Bank
- SSC Hall ticket number, All SSC details Such as Year of the pass, Marks, and SSC type.
- Branch (Not required for EBC students)
- Degree Certificate / Memo (Xerox copy) for M.Tech./MBA students
- Diploma Certificate / Memo (Xerox copy) for B.Tech Lateral Entry students
- Caste Certificate obtained from Meeseva center (Xerox copy).
- Study / Bonafide Certificate for the last Seven consecutive years of study
Documents required for the Renewal of Telangana Epass Scholarship:
- Previous year memo
- One-Time Password for Registration
- Original Income Affidavit and Mobile Number
- Bank Account Number and First page of Passbook
TS EPASS Fresh Registration/Application Form Filling Process:
- Visit the official website of TS Epass Official Portal or Visit Here
- Epass Window opens in new tab
- Enter your Application ID, SSC Pass Type, SSC Hall Ticket Number, SSC Year of Pass
- Check all the details before submitting
- Take a printout of the application for the future purpose
Visit Here to apply: Fresh Application Form (2017-18)
Telangana EPASS Fresh Registration/Application Form 2017-18: Visit Here
Reimbursement of Tuition Fee will be given to the students who pursuing post matric courses approved by the University/Board. RTF is announced twice in a year. Student families with income less than below 1 lakh rupees can get the Fees Reimbursement this Scheme is continued by the Telangana government.
If any candidate finds any difficulty during the Registration Process:
- Contact Us: General Issues-040-23390228.
- For Technical Issues-040-23120311,23120312
- (Calls will be answered between 10:30 A.M. to 5 P.M. on Working Days)
- For e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates cannot register after the last date Unless the date for registration has been extended.