Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has scheduled to conduct written examination for the recruitment of Agriculture Extension Officer (AEO). A huge number of candidates have applied for the jobs in Telangana. Now here is the good news. TSPSC has released the TSPSC AEO Admit Card 2017 on the Official Portal. Candidates can download admit card from the direct link provided below.
TSPSC AEO Admit Card 2017 / Telangana AEO Exam Date 2017:
TSPSC AEO Admit Card 2017 released. The Admit card consists of the personal details of the candidate as submitted by them in the TSPSC AEO Grade 2 Application form and the schedule of the TSPSC AEO Grade 2 entrance examination. Get TSPSC AEO Admit Card 2017 complete information here.
Telangana State Public Service Commission is a constitutional body organized by Government of India. The commission works for the recruitment of civil service jobs in the Indian state of Telangana. There are many functions handled by the Commission for the recruitment of candidates in the vacant positions of Government of Telangana. This year it has released notification for the AEO posts and the candidates who had applied for
Download Telangana Agriculture Extension Officer (AEO) hall ticket from the official website.
TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC COMMISSION:
|Name of the Conducting Body||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Agriculture Extension Officer Grade II Posts|
|Total Number of Available Vacancies||851 Vacant Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Starting Date to fill TSPSC AEO Online Application Form 2017||13th October 2017|
|Last Date to submit Telangana AEO Online Application Form 2017||31st October 2017|
|Date of Issuance of Admit Card||Available now|
|Telangana Agriculture Extension Officer Exam Date 2017||22nd November 2017|
TSPSC Admit Card:
The Examination will be either Computer based online or offline mode. The exam is of Objective type. The test will be scheduled on 22/11/2017. Eligible candidates can Download the Admit card from the official portal of TSPSC.
Details Available on Telangana AEO Exam Admit Card 2017:
- Name of the Contestant
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Name of the Exam
- Name and Code of the Test Center
- Registration Number or Roll Number
- Date and Timings of the Exam
- Detailed Address of the Exam Venue
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Signature of the Participant
- Important Instructions that an aspirant need to follow
- List of Important Documents to carry for the Exam along with TSPSC AEO Admit Card 2017
Steps to Download Admit Card:
- The first and foremost step in the download process of TSPSC AEO Admit Card is to log on to TSPSC Official website, i.e. www.tspsc.gov.in
- psc.gov.in.Candidates can also click on the link provided in the below sections, which refers to the direct link.
- On the Home Page, individuals can find the Hall Tickets tab on which they should click.
- Then, a list of available TSPSC Admit Cards will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Among them, contenders need to click on the appropriate one that they are looking for.
- In the next step, applicants must fill the mandatory fields with details such as Registration Number or Roll Number and Date of Birth or Password.
- Cross check the credentials and then click on the Submit button.
- So, TSPSC AEO Hall Ticket 2017 will be displayed on the monitor screen.
- Aspirants can download the Call Letter by hitting the download option available at the right top of the download page.
- Individuals must finally take a print out of TSPSC AEO Call Letter 2017 and take it to the Test Center.