UPSC Application form: The Union Public Service Commission was formed on October 1, 1926, a central recruiting board. This board is responsible for recruiting and conducting exams for All India Services, Group A and Group B posts and Central Services. The Commission consists of a Chairman and other members who are appointed by the president of India.The Commission consists of 9 to 11 members including the Chairman.This commission has its headquarters at Dholpur House in New Delhi.
The Commission conducts examinations based on biannual/annual/biennial basis throughout India for appointing various Civil/Defence services/posts. The notifications for these examinations are displayed in the Gazette of India and Employment News/Rozgar Samachar. A notification is also published in major Indian newspapers including regional language newspapers. Copies and details about the notifications are also sent to all Employment Exchanges and Universities, etc.
Every year UPSC conducts exams to recruit for well deserving candidates who get their higher posts in Government Services. The UPSC board requires its candidates by conducting Competetive exams and interview. The UPSC has recently released the dates for IAS examination 2018. The exams are conducted in the month of June 2018. Almost, every year 12 lakh Candidates appear for this exams. Candidates who need to know more about this Civil Service Exams visit this website http://www.upsc.gov.in/.
UPSC IAS Application Form 2018
- The Release of UPSC IAS application form 2018 online opens from 7th February 2018.
- The last date to fill the UPSC IAS 2018 application form will be 6th March 2018.
- Date of issue of prelims admits card will be in May 2018.
- Date of issue of admit card for mains exam will be in November 2018.
- Prelims and mains examination will be held in June and December 2018 respectively.
- Result for Prelims stage will be declared in August/September 2018 while that for the mains stage will be announced in January/February 2019.
How to fill the UPSC IAS Application Form 2018
Candidates who are willing to apply for UPSC IAS exam 2018 are required to fill the UPSC IAS application form 2018 online in order to register successfully for the exam. The candidates have to register themselves by visiting the official website of UPSC after the release of notification. For filling the application form easily and avoiding any mistake, the applicant must follow the steps:
- Visit the official website of UPSC i.e. upsc.gov.in
- Click on “UPSC IAS 2018 application form” on the home page of the website.
- The registration form will open on the next page along with the instructions to fill the form.
- Read the instructions carefully before proceeding to fill the application form
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Check the complete details on the application form.
- Click on the “Submit” button to proceed further.
- The next page will open to make the payment for the examination.
- Applicants will then have to make the fee payment either online or offline. After Payment, only the registration process will be completed.
- The applicants can then take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Candidates who are applying for the Preliminary exam have to pay Rs 100.All female candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Physically Challenged people need not pay any fees.
For Mains exam, Rs 200 has to be paid.
All the best for your exams.If you have any doubts you can visit the official website http://www.upsc.gov.in/