XAT results will be released by the exam conducting board in a few weeks. This result is expected to be released in the month of January 2018. Scorecard of this exam will consist of scores and percentile which are required in deciding the eligibility of the candidate. This score is used to get admission into Different management programs in the academic session. Candidates who are shortlisted after the completion of Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) will be eligible for GI/PI rounds. They can attend these exams at the assigned centers. Final admission results in XLRI, BM, HRM, global MBA and other business schools that are using XAT result 2018.
XAT Result 2018:
Marks are awarded based on the final answer key or official answer key released by XAT 2018. Log in to check the results at official website www.xatonline.net.in. This exam will be conducted in the month of January 2018. In this year results, a significant change is going to take place in the pattern of results. the change is it is being held online. Candidates are eagerly waiting to see whether percentile distribution of candidates will be affected by this.
XAT result 2018- XAT scorecard 2018:
Date of release of the XAT results 2018 is yet to be released. We will let you know of our updates about the date of release of results when it is notified. You can log in to check your scores. Here, we are publishing all the important dates of XAT 2018 notification.
- XAT exam date – 7th of January 2018
- XAT 2018 OMR answer sheet and Scorecard release date – in the month of January 2018
- XAT 2018 result announcement – In the month of January 2018
- XAT 2018 scorecard download – in the month of February 2018.
How to check XAT result 2018:
- visit the official website at https://xatonline.net.in/.
- Click on the results or scorecard link to enter into the results page.
- Enter XAT registration ID in the respective field.
- Enter the password.
- Scorecard will be displayed on your screen
- Download the score sheet and keep it safe for future use.
XAT 2018 cutoff marks:
This information will be released shortly after the results are released.
You can check out the XAT 2018 Cut Off Marks here.
- Payments done for registration for XAT and other institutions are non-refundable. so, make sure everything is properly done before the payment of the fee.
- The scorecard containing all the details of the candidate and his performance in XAT 2018 exam will be sent through email for each and every person individually to their respective address, as provided at the time of registration for XAT exam